|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 5 Episode 6|
|All Broke Up|
|Original Airdate||November 29, 2007|
|Previous Episode||What's Love Got to do With It?|
|Next Episode||Petition This!|
- Anita's Sister
- Wally (mentioned only)
- Brianna (cameo)
- Paris (cameo)
- "Yes Men"
Tommy's girlfriend, Rachel is moving away, and he's cool with it. However, his friends think otherwise, believing him to be in denial. Tommy tries going about his life as normal, but everyone keeps trying to show him compassion, annoying him greatly. Tommy is advised by Dil to go along with the plan so his friends will leave him alone.
Charlotte decide to market Dil's game to the public in order to get back on top.
- Ending Tagline: "Tears of a clown, man." - Phil
- This episode is a pun of this show, "All Grown Up!".
- Tommy and Rachel officially break up in this episode.
- Irony: Chuckie and the others attempted to help Tommy seemingly get over his break-up with Rachel, but they end up being the catalysts to Tommy's heartbreak.
- (phone rings)
Dil: It's Aunt Charlotte. (doorbell rings) Dil: Aunt Charlotte. Tommy: How can she be at the door and on the phone at the same time? Dil: You do not know what that woman is capable of!
- Phil: How can you eat at a time like this?! (throws Tommy's lunch away)
Tommy: I can't with my lunch in the trash!
- Tommy: Rachel!
Robotic Voice: Chillax, bro, it's just a game.
- Phil: (tying Tommy's shoes) You didn't double-knot.
- Lil: Noodle soup... for your soul.
- Tommy: You're wearing green!
Chuckie: Rachel's favorite color? Tommy: No, it was blue. But you have to mix blue with yellow to get green!
- Dil: I never wanted it to end this way. I love you like a… aunt. But you crossed the line. And then you stomped on it, lit it on fire, and danced on his ashes.
Charlotte: I know, that's why I'm so good at what I do.
- Tommy: Six?!?! Rachel was six four years ago!
- Tommy: What am I, a robot?
Dil: Right, like I'd be lucky enough to have a robot for a brother.
- Tommy: I told you, I'm fine! I'm young, and I need to be free!
Phil: That's right. Keep saying it until the crying little boy inside you believes it!
- Dil: (about Charlotte) Your heels may be high, but your hands are callused and swift.
- Tommy: I know this seems weird, but I feel fine.
Dil: No offense, T, but I was sort of looking forward to the pool of tears and vomit thing.
- Dil: Break-up supplies, huh?
Tommy: Yep, I'm just gonna sit here, eat junk food, watch sad movies, cut Rachel out of all my pictures... and then quietly collapse in pool of my own tears and vomit. Dil: Handball can wait. This I gotta see!
The Episode Gallery can be found here