|Season 3 Episode 21a|
|Angelica's Worst Nightmare|
|Original Airdate||March 16, 1994|
|VHS release||Angelica the Divine|
|DVD release||Season 3|
|Previous Episode||Mr. Clean|
|Next Episode||The Mega Diaper Babies|
- Angelica's younger brother (appears in her dream)
- Daniel Prescott
The episode starts off with Angelica in her room. After ordering her father to get her more juice, Charlotte calls him over and announces that she is pregnant. Later they tell Angelica and she laughs, thinking that is not possible. However, she asks them to take her to the toy store, but they are too busy with preparing for the new baby to do so. At Tommy's house she tells him that "her friend" is going to have a sibling when it is really her. Didi steps in and tells Tommy and Angelica that she is excited for her and Charlotte. She explains to her that her parents will be too busy for anything else when the new baby comes. Tommy then tells her that it was funny how she and "her friend" were both going to have a new sibling. She replies to this by calling him a dope.
At Angelica's house she asks if her mom not have a baby. Charlotte says that when the baby comes it comes and nothing can be done about it. In her room, she calls Dr. Daniel Prescott (a therapist). She tells him that she thinks her mother having another baby is a bad idea. After he asks her she replies saying that she thinks her parents won't have anytime for her. He tells her that she needs to think about others and not be selfish. She (of course) does not listen. At the dinner table, Drew and Charlotte do not seem to pay attention to her. They do only after she tells them about her food. They continue to discuss about where the baby will sleep. In her room, she mimics how they can't stop thinking about the baby. She falls asleep on her bed saying, "Babies, who needs them.".
Angelica wakes up in a dream where the baby has already been born and her parents are in his room. She talks to them and they don't recognize her. Drew recognizes her as their "old kid", meaning that they forgot about her and her name. He and Charlotte leave so they could call the newspaper about their new baby. Angelica goes up to the crib and the baby is able to speak in a man's voice . He tells her, "There isn't enough room in this house for both of us", meaning that there will be room enough in the house only for himself, as in he wants the entire house for himself, and frightens her. Screaming and freaking out, Angelica runs to her mother and tells her that the baby talked to and threatened her. She tells her that a baby talking is impossible. Drew steps in telling Charlotte that Angelica's room is perfect for the new baby. Charlotte tells Angelica that they are giving and moving in the baby into her room and gives him all of her toys. She also tells her that she will sleep in the laundry room and to do the laundry.
Charlotte alerts Angelica that she was too busy to make her dinner and gives her only a small slice of cheese. Upset, sad, forgotten, heartbroken, unhappy and frustrated, Angelica now believes that her parents don't care about her anymore and they only care about him now. However, her baby brother (who now has appeared to have grown even taller than her) barges in the laundry room and tells her that he wants her to leave the house right now. He steals her food and tells her that he told her to leave but since she wouldn't, he will "teach her a lesson". He then chases her around the house and she somehow manages to drive away, seemingly safe. She then runs into the baby again (who now has grown even taller than the neighborhood, with Drew and Charlotte having forgotten about him too). He picks up the car and asks himself what she tastes like inside it. She yells about how she is his older sister but he simply ignores her. He then proceeds to put her in his mouth who then screams "No! No!" in her sleep. She then awakes with a violent start. The nightmare ends with Drew coming to her room.
Drew tells Angelica that she won't be forgotten and she happily goes back to sleep. The next day he and Charlotte tell her that they aren't going to be having a baby after all. Seemingly upset, she goes up to her room and says, "Yes!", before the episode ends. It is assumed that Charlotte tells everyone about the bad news following this episode.
- This Episode is similar to Pickles vs. Pickles because the main plot of the episode is a nightmare experienced by a character.
- This is one of the few episodes of Rugrats original seasons to contain a dark tone.
- The opening credits "cut" on and off, rather than the usual "fade" on & off.
- Dr. Daniel Prescott's number for his TV talk show is 555-5555; this number was used before in The Santa Experience, but as the number for Cogs Unlimited.
- The voice of Dr. Prescott in this episode, as well as a few voices in the next story (below) are done by Gregg Berger, who's the voice of The Gromble on Real Monsters.
- In the dream sequence, Angelica's younger brother strongly resembles old-time actor Edward G. Robinson in speech and appearance.
- During the events of this episode, it is speculated that Charlotte had a miscarriage (or, at least, a chemical pregnancy), as she was disappointed as to when it turned out they weren't going to have a baby, or that she got a false positive on her pregnancy test.
- Big Boy: Where do you think you're going sister?
- Angelica: No, please! I'm you big sister!
- Big Boy: Well now you're num-num!