|Season 7 Episode 1a|
|Original Airdate||January 15, 2001 (US)|
January 16, 2001
|DVD release||Season 7|
|Previous Episode||Acorn Nuts & Diapey Butts|
|Next Episode||Dil's Binkie|
When Stu and Chas build the Rugrats a tree house complete with verandah, slide, pole.. the works, the kids take to it quickly. All of them except Chuckie that is, who is afraid of heights. Meanwhile, Kimi finds that Angelica's Cynthia doll is the perfect companion to her favorite toy, Super-Thing, Which dosen't sit with Angelica too well. When Cynthia gets stuck on the treehouse roof, the babies escape Angelica's wrath by going into a fantasy world (which is like King Kong), where they run from the dreaded Angelicon monster, then they defeat the girly ogre.
Kimi: I want to play this game again! Angelica is fun!
Kira: Angelica! Do you want some lemonade!
Tommy: Kimi! NO! (Tommy to Kimi after he sees her with Cynthia)
- This episode introduced the second version of the Rugrats intro, featuring appearances of all the Rugrats, including Susie, Dil and Kimi, plus a revamped version of the theme song. (Up until now, Peter Chung's introduction was the same since 1991, with only Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, and Angelica featured.)
- Although this is the first episode set after Rugrats in Paris in production order (and the first post-Paris episode to air in Canada), it chronologically takes place after "Finsterella".
- A clip from this episode was used in a commercial for Burger King's Rugrats promotion for January 2001.
- Stu, Chas and Kira were the only parents of the Rugrats who appear in this episode. Surprisingly, Dil doesn't appear in this episode.
- This episode marks the first appearances of Kimi and Kira Finster after the movie Rugrats in Paris.
- This is the first epsode where there the tree house first appeard.
The gallery for this episode can be found here