|Also Known As||Vice Principal Pangborn|
Slam Bang Pangborn (Wrestling name)
Reciting his poetry
Miss O'Keats (love interest)
Tommy Pickles (sometimes)
Chuckie Finster (sometimes)
Miss O'Keats (Love interest)
|Enemies||Most school students|
|Voice Actor||Clancy Brown|
|First Appearance||Coup DeVille (All Grown Up) (Season 1) (2003)|
|Last Appearance||What's Love Got To Do With It? (All Grown Up) (Season 5) (2007)|
The Principal and School Coach/Gym Teacher of the junior high where the tweenage Rugrats go to school is a former wrestler named Mr. Pangborn. Although the kids (especially Dil) are intrigued by his past, Pangborn has left his wild days behind him... sort of. Occasionally he can lose control and rip his office door off the hinges, but mostly he enjoys writing and reciting his awful poetry. Perhaps he should have stuck with wrestling. - Klasky Csupo
Vice Principal Pangborn is the Vice Principal and a gym teacher at the Rugrats school in All Grown Up!. He is a former champion wrestler but now he likes to write poetry. Pangborn also likes to observe Dil because of his weirdness but occasionally asks Dil for advice. He is in a relationship with the Rugrats' drama teacher Miss O'Keats. He is feared by the students, except Dil who considers him a friend.
- In Wouldn't it be Nice?, his first name is revealed to be Estes.
- In "Tweenage Tycoons", students at Jim Jr. High say Pangborn is a "trend killer".
- Despite his physical appearance and "mean" reputation, Pangborn is actually a sensitive individual, as shown throughout the series. He was concerned for Angelica and Susie's safety in "Wouldn't it be Nice?", he has a soft spot for his plant "Elmira, and is shown to love Miss O'Keats with all his heart after Tommy and the gang got them back together.
- It is revealed in "Trading Places" that Estes has two masters degree in child psychology.
- Vice Principal Pangborn sounds similar to Mr. Krabs from fellow Nickelodeon cartoon, "SpongeBob SquarePants", who is also voiced by Clancy Brown.