|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 3 Episode 10a|
|Give and Take|
|Original Airdate||November 28, 1993|
|VHS release||Diapered Duo|
|DVD release||Season 3|
|Previous Episode||Stu Gets a Job|
|Next Episode||The Gold Rush|
Give and Take is the 10th Season 3 episode.
When Chuckie tells Tommy how much he likes Tommy's punching bag clown, he lets Chuckie borrow it . But when Tommy begins to miss his toy, he finds it much harder to ask his friend to give it back.
- Description from Klasky Csupo
Tommy reluctantly gives his new favorite toy, Mr. Boppo, to Chuckie, who is initially obsessed with it. Once Chuckie realizes that it resembles a clown (his greatest fear of all), however, he offers it back to his best friend, who refuses to take it back because it may hurt Chuckie's feelings.
The transcript can be found here
- When Lil says that a young boy shouldn't spend all day in his room "boppin' his Boppo", it can be considered as an innuendo.
- Phil: What's the matter, Tommy?
- Tommy: I miss Boppo. (competence crying)
- Lil: There's something wrong with Chuckie. A young boy shouldn't spend all day in his room boppin' his Boppo.
- Boppo: Hi! I'm Boppo!
- Boppo's eyes turn red when Chuckie shows the babies a trick.
The gallery for this episode can be found here