|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 1 Episode 14|
|Interview With a Campfire|
|Original Airdate||June 26, 2004|
|VHS release||Interview with a Campfire|
|DVD release||Interview With a Campfire|
|Previous Episode||Lucky 13|
|Next Episode||Bad Aptitude|
Camp Everwood seems like the perfect opportunity for Tommy's horror movie to take flight, especially when they learn the curse of Camp Everwood. The camp package contains brain-eating zombies, missing settlers, creepy pioneer Rock, the worst musical in history [Starring—who else? Angelica Pickles], and a mystery that is just dying to be solved. But when people start to go missing, can Tommy and the gang figure out just what happened on that same soil, over 100 years ago?
The transcript can be found here
- Phil: (to Chuckie and Tommy) I don't think it's a great idea, I watched enough scary movies, you'd know?!
- Bean: (is revealed to be a deadite in Tommy's film) Ain't never had a brain or nothing. (All kids scream.)
- Susie: Congratulations, Angelica.
- Angelica: I KNEW I GET THE LEAD!!!!
- The characters are in their season 1 designs, but have their season 2-5 colors.
- This episode marks the first time Kimi's bellybutton is seen; It is an innie.
- This is the second time Chuckie wears a flannel shirt. The first was in River Rats, where it was purple. Here, it's blue.
- It is shown that Chuckie is a very talented climber.
- Ending tagline: *Kira coughs twice*
- For some reason this episode is in the Season 2 DVD.
- This episode is the first two part episode of All Grown Up! the other two are Dude, Where's My Horse? and R.V. Having Fun Yet?.
The gallery for this episode can be found here