Louis Kalhern Pickles
Louis Kalhern "Lou" Pickles
Trixie Pickles (First wife; deceased)
Lulu Pickles (Current wife)
Drew Pickles (Son)
Charlotte Pickles (Daughter-in-law)
Stu Pickles (Son)
Didi Pickles (Daughter-in-law)
Tommy Pickles (Grandson)
Dil Pickles (Grandson)
Angelica Pickles (Granddaughter)
Sparky Pickles (Brother; deceased)
June Pickles (Sister-in-law)
Miriam Pickles (Cousin)
When his wife Trixie has to go out of town, Lou takes care of his sons and grandchildren. And while he loves his sons, he has a great frustration with their constant bickering. Over the years, Lou has had many jobs, including a solider in the war, a cook, a repairman for small appliances, and a detective. Lou is also a bit of a schemer. He also has quite a talent for playing trumpet as he was given a solo for the war veterans concert in "Grandpa's Teeth". One of the things he loves to do is fishing and mostly watching TV, he's almost always seen watching a show involving fishing or watching TV for fun. While Lou enjoys doing new things, he can be very stubborn with trying some new things.
Lou Pickles has peach skin and a pair of white eyes with black pupils. He has gray hair and is often shown wearing a purple shirt and a green vest. He looks just like his son Drew Pickles when he was younger, but as he got older, he now looks more like his other son Stuart Pickles.
"You can find Louis Pickles gallery here."
Lou Pickles has appeared in many differant episodes of Rugrats. He also appears in All Grown Up!', and his last appearance is Golden Boy.
- Grandpa often talks about his brother Sparky Pickles.
- In Aunt Miriam, Grandpa states he is actually 76 years old, meaning he could've been born in 1916. Grandpa's real age is unknown since he stated in the episode, Chuckie Get's Skunked, that he recalled a childhood memory with his brother Sparky back in 1906, meaning he was alive before 1916.
- In the pilot episode Tommy Pickles and the Great White Thing, Lou is called "Stu Pickles Sr." in the credits.
- In Aunt Miriam, Miriam remembers that she and Grandpa played with their friends Bill and Jill when they were kids. Phil and Lil stated in Potty-Training Spike that Bill and Jill are the names of their aunt and uncle.
- In Touchdown Tommy Lou stated that he played football at Minnesota State University.
- He is the only character who's original cast member died during the show's 14 year period as David Doyle died in 1997.
- In Wrestling Grandpa, Grandpa was a former wrestler known as "Pretzel Maker" Pickles.
- In the pilot his name was originaly Stu Pickles Sr.
- He needed to walk 15 miles to anywhere.
- His catchphrase is "And I needed to walk just about 15 miles there".