PlayStation, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, Windows, arcade
1999 (GBC), 2000 (PC), 2001 (PS1), 2002 (GBA), 2003 (arcade)
Nicktoons Racing is a Nickelodeon racing game for the PlayStation, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, Windows, and arcades.
- Tommy Pickles: A small baby with a big heart who loves to have adventures with his friends. He drives the Reptar Wagon.
- Angelica Pickles: Tommy's bratty cousin who makes fun of him and his friends. She drives her Cynthia car.
From Hey Arnold!:
- Arnold: A bold foootball-headed kid who tries to solve problems of every day life. He drives a cardboard soapbox kart.
- Helga Geraldine Pataki: A girl who picks on Arnold but is secretly in love with him. Like Arnold, she drives a cardboard soapbox kart.
- Sid: A kid from Arnold's class. He drives a motorcycle.
From The Wild Thornberrys:
- Eliza Thornberry: A girl with the ability to talk to animals. She drives a miniature version of her family's Comvee.
- Darwin: A chimp who is also Eliza's best friend. He drives a jungle Jeep.
- Donnie Thornberry: A wild boy who eats bees and is Eliza's adopted brother. He drives a bee bike.
- CatDog. A cat and dog formed together. They drive the minivan seen in the episode Fred the Flying Fish.
From The Angry Beavers:
- Norbert and Daggett: Two happening beaver brothers. They drive together in a little log, but in the GBC version, they drive separately and their names are labeled vice versa.
From Aaahh!!! Real Monsters:
- Ickis: A cowardly, rabbit eared monster with the great ability of looming. He drives a beetle-shaped car. He does not appear in the GBC version.
From The Ren and Stimpy Show:
- Stimpy: A dimwitted feline with a passion for Gritty Kitty, pre-chewed gum, and his pal, Ren Hoek. He drives a litter box. He does not appear in the GBC version.
- Ren Hoek: A chihuahua with anger issues and the brains of the duo. He drives a couch car.
From SpongeBob SquarePants:
- SpongeBob SquarePants: A loyal sea sponge who loves his job at the Krusty Krab and his pet snail, Gary. He drives a car that resembles his pineapple house.
- Patrick Star: SpongeBob's loyal, yet lazy starfish friend. He drives a boat.
- Mystery Rider: A racer who, in the end, turns out to be Sheldon J. Plankton. He always tries to think of ways to steal the Krabby Patty formula. The reason he enters the race is so he win the year supply of Krabby Patties. He is an unlockable character.
- Squidward: A squid who gets annoyed by SpongeBob and Patrick. He drives a clarinet shaped car.
- Mr. Krabs: A red crab who is a cheapskate and the owner of the Krusty Krab. He drives a ketchup shaped car.
- Sandy Cheeks: A brown squirrel who lives in her tree dome. She drives a replica of her dome.
- Reptar Raceway (Rugrats): From the Giant Reptar Robot to the Merry-Go-Round, you'll find all these features of the Rugrats here.
- Dam Prix (The Angry Beavers): From the forest to the Beaver's Dam, it's all here. Also, you find posters of people Norb and Dag have met, plus a sombero wearing cow.
- Rancid Raceway (CatDog): Rancid Rabbit is always trying to sneak his way into CatDog's business, and now he's sneaking into his very own racetrack. His Toy Store, The Cha Cha Cha Club, Taco Depot. Everything the rabbit owns is here.
- Bikini Bottom Blowout (SpongeBob SquarePants): We go inside Squidward's house and go to Goo Lagoon, all based on the TV show.
- Race Madness (The Ren and Stimpy Show): Named after the Ren and Stimpy episode Space Madness. The neighborhood, The Galopogos Islands, The Mysterious Planet, The WarZone, everything you's expect to see on Ren and Stimpy...Except Circus Midgets.
- Beaver Fever (The Angry Beavers): What do Crystal Caves, a Roman Collouseum, and a Plad 70s Hallway have to do with these beavers? Nothing, unless those Beavers are Nobert and Dagget.
- Nearburg Rally (CatDog): In this fair town, you'll find the Greaser Dogs' Home, A Construction Site, a Baseball Field and CatDog's House.
- Safari Speedway (The Wild Thornberrys): Elements of the world will be seen here, from a tropical rainforest to a sunny beach. You'll see at the very start where the Thornberrys' pitch camp.
- Monster Mania (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters): Also known as Aaahh!!! Real Racing in the GBA version, this stage is filthy and smelly, but that's how the monsters like it.
- Pickles' Parkway (Rugrats): Tommy's house is where you start off, later going to the jungle, Stu's lab, and (if you spot a shortcut): Angelica's Temple of Gloom.
- Gritty City Circuit (Hey Arnold!): Drive through the city (at both Day and Night) and avoid parked cars, lamposts and railings.
- Bongo Bangup (The Wild Thornberrys): Atzec Temples, Volcanoes, Steep Hills, and just as sleep turns await in the extra Thornberry track.
- Big City Clean Up (Hey Arnold!): A Bonus Game in 1P Mode. Grab all the presents in town to beat your record.