|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 2 Episode 10|
|Original Airdate||Janurary 15, 2005|
|Previous Episode||The Finster Who Stole Christmas|
|Next Episode||Fear of Falling|
Angelica tries to help Chuckie become more popular as a school project, but it backfires when he takes her advice, and he becomes more popular than her.
- The alternate title "My Fair Chuckie" is probably based on a classic movie entitled My Fair Lady, where a rich man in high society is challenged to make something out of a woman who is a complete nobody.
- The "Chongo incident" from Chuckie's in Love is mentioned.
- Ending Tagline: "Gorilla venaleo." "Did I just say that?" - Chuckie
- Angelica: Ready?
- Chuckie: Gorilla venaleo.
- Angelica: ... What?
- Chuckie: It means "I'm ready." Just made it up.
- Angelica: Well stop it.
- Angelica: Okay Finster, observe. (imitates Chuckie's walk) Who does this look like?
- Chuckie: Well, like a guy who just got splashed in mud, on his way home from a double shift in the mines, to support his mom, who needs an operation, and doesn't have bus money, so he's walking uphill against the wind, through the snow, with a sack of potatoes on his back.
- Angelica: (debating to herself with frustration) Summer school, Chuckie. Summer school, Chuckie. Urgh! Chuckie! (walks up to him) Chin up.
- Chuckie: I'll be okay.
- Angelica: (forces him on his feet) No, chin up! Shoulders back! Chest out! Walk like you're somebody! (Chuckie walks like he always does) Okay, somebody else.
- Angelica: Hey, big guy; What's the haps?
- Chuckie: Uh, hey, big guy; What's the haps?
- Fridge: Not much.
- Angelica: FEDERAL GAME, DUDE!
- Chuckie: (flinches) Too loud!
- Fridge: (quietly) Not much.
- Chuckie: Oh no, I was talking to my... ear.
- Tommy: King George?... (turns to Phil) Where's Chuckie?
- Kimi: Thanks, Tommy! Oh, and duh.
- Tommy: E-yeah.
- Chuckie: (quickly) No way, no how, no chance, haha, but thanks. (starts to walk away)
- Angelica: (innocently) But Chuckie...
- Chuckie: Angelica, you're up to something. I can feel it. It starts in my feet, and...
- Angelica: Okay, it's for my project! But you still get what you want.
- Chuckie: Project? I'm a project?! I can see me as an endeavor, or a mission even, but not a project! Sorry, I am not selling my soul to you, no matter how much I want to be popular!
- Angelica: Chuckie, you're, well, a gork. Those sad few beyond geek.
- Chuckie: Not helping yet.
The transcript can be found here.
The gallery for this episode can be found here.