|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 4 Episode 7|
|Original Airdate||November 16, 2007|
|Previous Episode||O Bro, Where Art Thou?|
|Next Episode||In the Family's Way|
When the gang sneaks into a PG-13 movie at the mall "Labyrinth Guy" (A Parody of the Video Game The Matrix: Path of Neo), Angelica catches them, and she has excellent blackmail fodder. The mall then closes with them locked inside with two robbers, who are hoping to steal some charity money. Chuckie saves the day with inspiration from "Labyrinth Guy."
- Chuckie: Woohoohoo! [whistles] Neon rocks!
- Angelica: Finster? [Chuckie pauses in shock and terror] Finster? Pickles? Pickles? DeVille squared? In a PG-13 movie?? Oh, this is bea-ut-iful!
- [The pre-teens react with fear]
- This episode marks the second time Chuckie has his hair in a ponytail. The first time is in Chuckie's in Love.
- The entire gang was punished after their parents learned they snuck into a PG-13 movie and in addition to that, the entire gang was also punished for missing their curfew to play in an unsupervised mall.
- Cliff hates hamsters.
- Ending Tagline: "Hey, lady! I know how much those shoes cost." - Angelica
- Just before Chuckie imagines himself in Neon's place in Labyrinth, the theater lights are on. After the movie ends, they are back off.
- How did Cliff know Chuckie's name?
The Episode Gallery can be found Here