|Season 1 Episode 3b|
|Original Airdate||August 25, 1991|
|DVD release||Season 1|
|Previous Episode||At the Movies|
|Next Episode||Baby Commercial|
- Chuckie (mentioned)
- Phil (mentioned)
- Lil (mentioned)
- Charlotte (mentioned)
Tommy dreams that his family takes on the physical characteristics of the figures in the mobile that hangs over his bed.
- - Description from Nickelodeon.
Didi, Stu, and Drew throw Tommy and Angelica a slumber party at his house. When she arrives, Tommy asks her what a slumber party is. Angelica replies "If you have to ask, you'll never know."
Soon, the two of them are put down for a nap. Angelica expresses her dislike for the smell of his room and opens the window for fresh air. Tommy says he's cold, but Angelica ignores him. After their nap at dinner, Didi notices Tommy doesn't seem to feel well and puts him back to bed.
In bed, Tommy tries to sleep, but his fever makes it difficult, especially when he begins to hallucinate. Didi comes in to check on him...in the shape of the moon on his mobile (and his room changing into outer space)! Stu, Drew, Grandpa Lou, and Angelica soon arrive and also take on shapes from Tommy's mobile (the cloud, the star, the airplane, and Cupid, respectively). Angelica insists he's faking it for attention, but the adults ignore her and tend to the unwell baby.
Didi and Stu try to sing a lullaby so Tommy can rest. They don't know any, so they just make lyrics up as they go along. Angelica notes now that he doesn't look very good, and maybe he isn't faking it. Moments later, Tommy throws up baby food all over Angelica. Angelica runs off in tears, followed by Drew who calls after her that she's dripping vomit everywhere. Tommy seems more relaxed now and peacefully drifts off to sleep.
Tommy wakes up, the next morning feeling much better. It's revealed that everybody has stayed in his room the entire night. The adults are glad to see him better, while Angelica demands a replacement dress, which the adults also ignore. When the grownups leave to prepare breakfast, Tommy asks Angelica if all slumber parties are like this. Angelica repeats the same thing she told Tommy when he first asked about slumber parties and leaves the room.
- This is the first time Charlotte is mentioned, she does not appear in the episode, however.
- Tommy's bottle sucking sound heard in this episode is the same sound used for Maggie Simpson sucking on her pacifier on The Simpsons, Klasky Csupo's previous project.
- Tommy and Angelica go down for their nap at 2:15 P.M.
- This is the second time Chuckie, Phil, and Lil are absent, they are, however, mentioned in the episode.
- Grandpa Lou references that Aunt Miriam left the window open in Aunt Miriam and got him sick.
- Illnesses are caused by viruses and bacteria. Being cold has nothing to do with it, despite what some people think. This means that one of the adults (or Angelica) brought an illness to the house.
- At the beginning of the episode, a clock is shown, but no hands appear to be on it.