Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 2 Episode 9|
|The Finster Who Stole Christmas (Episode)|
|Original Airdate||December 7, 2004|
|Previous Episode||Izzy or Isn't He?|
|Next Episode||Project Chuckie|
The Finster Who Stole Christmas is the ninth episode from Season 2 of All Grown Up!
- Angelica (mentioned)
As the holiday season approaches, Chuckie is dreading another forgettable Christmas. In order to liven things up, he mistakenly steals a great tree (to replace the lame one his dad has picked out). When he discovers that the whole community is after the thief, he hatches a plan to rectify the situation.
The transcript can be found here
- Like in Baby Sale from Rugrats, Kira's strength is shown when she pulls a man out of a taxi she and Kimi were trying to take in Mexico to get back home to California.
- When Lil says "I've never seen you like this. It's kinda attractive." to Chuckie, it is a possible sign that Lil has a crush on him.
- Ending Tagline: "What can I say? I'm full of Christmas spirit this year. Heehaw." - Chuckie
- This episode marks the fourth time Chuckie is shown as a Rugrat in All Grown Up. The first time was in Truth or Consequences through a home video, the second time was in Project Chuckie through a flashback, and the third was in Curse of Reptar in Tommy's dream.
- Although this is the first time he's shown as a "baby-baby" in All Grown Up.
- It's also the second time Kimi is shown as a Rugrat, the first being Truth or Consequences.
- Chuckie refers to Kira by her first name instead of any motherly term. Kids normally do this with their adoptive parents.
- Tommy: Maybe later.
- Dil: Um, acid reflux.
- Chuckie: I'll try one. (takes one of the cups of fig latte, and sips one; he then lays back in his chair, and sighs in relaxation)
- Lil: Chuckie, wow! Since when are you the brave one?
- Chuckie: What can I say? I'm full of Christmas spirit this year. Heehaw. (drinks more of the sample)
- Phil: Hey, speaking of brave, did you guys hear about that Christmas tree that was stolen the other night?
- Tommy: Where?
- Phil: Right in front of the house on Greenfield.
- Chuckie: (spits out the latte in shock; mumbles as he wipes his mouth)
- Phil: Yep. The Hillickis. (steps down from the stool) Well, I guess that's one family that won't be having a merry Christmas this year.
- Susie: What kind of person steals the symbol of love and human understanding? (glares angrily) Sicko!
- Chuckie: (looks around nervously)
- Betty: I say we double up on our neighborhood watch. Flush 'em out of town like the vermin they are!
- Chuckie: 'Scuse me. (runs to the bathroom, one hand on his stomach and one over his mouth; the others vaguely hear him puke in the bathroom)
- Betty: Looks like a big no for the fig latte.
- Kimi: Where's our luggage?!
The gallery for this episode can be found here