Tommy and Chuckie have always been the best of friends. However, something between them goes horribly wrong when Tommy spends the weekend at Chuckie's house. It is not long until Chuckie's meticulous cleanliness and perfection proves more than Tommy can handle, and the two tykes learn that "you really don't know someone until you live with them."
- The kids were playing thier city toys, all night long Tommy and asks, "Hey, Chuckie? Chuckie green jello?" In the evening, Tommy ruins the mess, and they were crying, then Chaz says "Tommy and Chuckie, go back to bed!" and Stu and Didi are taking Tommy back home, and Tommy builds his city with building blocks and went back to bed.
- Phil [to Tommy and Chuckie]: If you guys live together, you're gonna start fighting all the time.
- Tommy: Come on, guys. Me and Chuckie are bestest friends.
- Phil: Sure. Now.
- Lil: But soon you'll start to bug each other.
- Phil: First it's just little things, like forgetting to share a toy.
- Lil: But it'll get worse. Everything they do'll bug ya!
- Phil: The way they drink their milk.
- Lil: The way they roll a ball.
- Phil: The way she wears her ribbon in her hair.
- Lil: The way he has a stupid ugly duck on his shirt!
- Phil: The way her shoes are never tied!
- Lil: The way his diaper smells like poop!
- Tommy: Guys! Where do you get these crazy ideas?
- Chuckie: Yeah. You two live together without any problems.
- (Phil and Lil sigh)
- Chuckie: A clean room is a happy room.
- Tommy: Hey, Chuckie?
- Chuckie: What, Tommy, what? I'm trying to sleep.
- Tommy: I was just thinking about green Jello. How do they do it?
- Chuckie: Do what?
- Tommy: Make it green?
- Chuckie: I don't know, Tommy. Just go to bed.
- (Tommy and Chuckie go back to bed; Chuckie suddenly wakes up wide eyed)
- Chuckie: How do they make it green?
- Baby Spark: We can't abort the entire mission for one lost teddy bear, Captain. It's just not logical!
- Baby Beans: You and your infernal logics! Can't you see we're babies, not computers!
- Chuckie: My house, my house, my house! Well, let me tell you something, Tommy this isn't my house, this is MY house and sometimes when you're in MY house you gotta do some things MY way!