A Rugrats Vacation is a double length episode from season four, in which the gang takes a vacation to Las Vegas, Nevada (which the babies call "Slots Vegas"). The episode begins with the characters packing quickly for their trip and boarding the R.V., followed by Angelica singing a song about their vacation to Las Vegas. Upon arrival in Las Vegas, Didi, Betty, and Charlotte go on a girls' day out, leaving the men in charge of the kids. Drew, Howard, and Chaz going skiing. Then, Grandpa Lou goes to play in the casino leaving Stu with the kids. The babies quickly get away from him and go on one of their typical adventures. To save the Kittens, Angelica has to perform her own version of "Vacation".
- When the gang first checks into the Viking Hotel, Tommy is wearing his usual blue t-shirt and diaper, but in the next scene, he is in his pajamas.
- Even though almost all the family goes on vacation, Boris and Minka don't go.
- Three minor characters from Season 1 make cameo appearances as circus audience members: Ramon and his girlfriend Pamela from Little Dude, and in front of them the little boy with the glasses from Momma Trauma.
- Ramon is going out with Pamela in this episode, though in Little Dude, he fell for her friend Kristen.
- In the scene when Ramon appears, there is a man with a shirt that says "Green Bay Meat Packers" a reference to the Green Bay NFL team The Packers.
- Heimlich and Bob are a parody of Siegfried and Roy.
- The theme song to this episode is "Vacation" (1982) by The Go-Go's.
- This was at least the second time Phil and Lil had been to Las Vegas. It was mentioned in The Last Babysitter that their mom took them there one weekend.
- Angelica performs her version of "Vacation"